- Features Advanced Photoluminescent Technology®
- Easy application, uses any standard caulk gun to apply
- May be used/walked on in 24 hours
- Can be charged by any light source (sun, artificial light, low light)
- Covers approximately 350 linear inches (approximately 5-7 stair steps)
- Application meets IBC/IFC Section 403.16 & 1024, NFPA 101, & exceeds New York City building code reference standards RS6-1 & RS6-1A.
- Meets international building and fire codes for photoluminescent egress.
- Pre-approved by Florida State Fire Marshal for IBC 2012.