Step 1: Order a kit for recycling
- Contact us at 855-EARTH55 to tell us how many tritium signs you need to recycle.
- We will provide a quote for the kit and a form to complete
Step 2: Complete the tritium exit sign form.
- Provide the information on the label of each tritium exit sign.
- We will apply for an approval number for each exit sign, and once we receive it, we will send a recycling kit.
Step 3: Package and ship your tritium exit signs for recycling
- Carefully package the tritium exit signs per the included instructions.
- Once exit signs are properly packaged, seal the container and call FedEx Ground for pickup using the red prepaid shipping label.
- Send the included notification forms to the NRC and your state, and keep the documents for your record.
We also offer an EZ Tritium Recycling option that lets you opt for us to handle the notification process to the NRC and your state. This option costs a little more per sign, but helps make sure the government is notified correctly.